Search results

1. Rehabber

Thanks but no thanks

I haven't posted in a while, just had to comment. This may be news to you Ian, but the signers of 'that letter' were unique to the world. They were not a bunch of wild pirates or lunatics, They were wealthy, powerful, peace loving men. The 'letter' they signed was a document of treason - of...
  2. Rehabber

Just a couple of days away

Ian, so if Cubas health care system is so good, why did a doctor have to be flown in from spain to treat Fidel? Would a Dr. have been flown in for anyone else? Our healthcare system isn't perfect, but it is way better than ANY nationalized system.
  3. Rehabber

Consumer Reports August 2009 toilet report rates American Standard Champion 4 #1

Back in the 70s, CR rated the Bose 901 loudspeakers as 'poor'. It only took em 20 years to retract that one. Their ratings of paint is laughable. I would not use CRs advice on a bet.
  4. Rehabber

Fitting Door Slabs in Existing Jambs.

Check the fit of the original door to the frame. If the reveal is consistent use that door as a template for your replacement door. If the new doors are 1/4" wider, just take off 1/8" on each side, then mortise for the hinges and doorknob.
  5. Rehabber

Ryobi One+battery charger used for lithium?

Your charger will not charge the new batteries, you need the new charger also.
  6. Rehabber

Grout

How wide is the space? Are you using sanded or unsanded grout? How thick is the consistency of the grout?
  7. Rehabber

What can paneling support?

If the mirror is really heavy, use a 'J hook' available at most glass shops
  8. Rehabber

Cedar Closet

While the cedar is great, I think you will get 'more juice from the squeeze' with really nice closet organizer (glass doors etc.)
  9. Rehabber

Removing stains

Throw in a couple of denture cleaning tablets and leave it overnight
  10. Rehabber

How do you refinish hardwood stairs?

A Multimaster will make very short work of the corners, most detail sanders are a joke. Used to scrape corners until I got the Multimaster. Now I don't know how I got along without it
  11. Rehabber

Low flow showerhead

THANKS, I will order one this evening.:)
  12. Rehabber

Low flow showerhead

I live in Southern Calif. and we are going to have a severe water shortage this summer. I am looking for a low flow showerhead that hits reasonably hard (or is that just an oxymoron?) Thanks for any advice.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks