Search results

1. JorjaGirl

GE Elite Softner for the whole house??

Does anyone know anything about the GE elite Softner for the whole house?? I had a demonstator come by the house and do the water testing and everything and said that they would supply us with a 5 year supply of soap and cleaners if we buy one of their softners and it comes with a R.O. unit...
  2. JorjaGirl

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Settlement from WHIRLPOOL!!! I have the same waterheater and called whirlpool warranty 877 # on the side of the tank. The recording stated something about the FG models....it informed me to go to website www.waterheatersettlement.com
  3. JorjaGirl

Whirlpool Water Heaters

In a WHIRL of POO.... I tried everything to make this whirlpool water heater work correctly and to no avail....it's just a piece of crap. Whirlpool is now sending out a new updated door with a coupling reset switch, that is supposed to fix the problem with the thermocoupling..... When I called...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks