Search results

1. K

Black stuff and now...

My nose is clean bro! Yeah, none of that stuff at all. Here again is why I am making the "automotive/mechanical" call. There is no odor, no slime, no gelatinous type material. Inside of Flush Tank is just as coarse as the day it was fired. The "black stuff" is all but gone now. It took...
  2. K

Black stuff and now...

Thanks for the response Gary, Thank you for the reply. What you have said is exactly right. There is however one more option on this scenario. As it turns out, the previous owners had kept the old Galvinized Tank when they upgraded to a submersible pump. Where this created a problem was...
  3. K

Black stuff and now...

:( About a week ago I started finding my faucets clogged with some black stuff. It was also in the Cold Water line on the Washing Machine. (More in a second on this) This stuff is really more fibrous than greasy, and has virtually no odor. Sunday afternoon we were out in the back yard...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks