Search results

1. MikefromPa

Graff Faucets

What does "designer's item" mean..I didn't get much off the net. I would like to think that it is a good thing, not sure. I thank you for replying. I will have to look into the parts issue. I recently had to get parts for a 97-ish Friedrich Grohe, and after the store where I bought it from...
  2. MikefromPa

Graff Faucets

Does anyone have any experience with Graff? I am interested in this model. I talked to someone at Graff today, and they say that these are well made of solid brass. I have only been looking at fixtures for a couple weeks and I did see these guys on a couple of web sites. I wonder how they...
  3. MikefromPa

New onboard the USS vent/drain boat

I messed around with the sketchup for a while, and although the 3 step tutorial follow along was definitely simple, I had a hard time trying to create a framed diagram. I did the old fashioned thing of taking a picture, and then using paint. Cruder than the first drawing I did, but the...
  4. MikefromPa

Thanx for looking at that. I will have to edit that drawing a bit or try to replicate some of the works that were done on this site. All venting laterals were to tie into a 90 to penetrate the floor, with the exception of the sink. The WC vent, as I have the pieces now, consists of a wye and...
  5. MikefromPa

Hello. I am the proverbial new guy with tons of questions to annoy one and all. Might as well get that out there. I posted these questions on another forum that I frequent, and it has yet to be addressed, and I saved this site a couple of days ago looking for pix and diagrams. After a few...
  6. MikefromPa

Kitchen Sink Comparisons

Eljer I bought an Eljer about 10 years ago, and I really like it. It is an elongated octagon, and I got the extra fancy cutting board and wire dish rack for it. A quick trip to their website looks like they don't have all the fancy stuff anymore, but it was a quality cast self rimmer, made in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks