Search results

1. Stevenb

Shallow Well Bladder Tank Pump? Recommendations?

First of all thanks to everyone for the great advice. I ended up going down 15 feet with my hand driven well. I've got about 9 feet of water in the pipe. I just hooked up my Wayne portable utility pump to a garden hose and stuck the hose down the well. The pump is rated on flat land at 1700 gph...
  2. Stevenb

Driven Well-Too much success! how do I proceed?

Thanks for all the tips guys! I live in very low very flat Eastern Shore Maryland. Average rain from May 1st to today should be 4 or 5 inches....we've had 8 inches in that time. I put a 1 1/4 x 36" well point down plus a 64 inch length of pipe added. With 22 inches stuck out of the ground I...
  3. Stevenb

Hand Driven Well Newbie

I wrote several months ago, and recieved great advice, now I finally have my point, couplings, and cap. I'd like to post a few review questions I missed before: 1) I am on Eastern Shore Maryland, (Wicomico County). I expect sand and sandy loamy soil all the way to 25 feet. I'm supposed to have...
  4. Stevenb

Well point newbie

I am going to attempt to sink a wellpoint in backyard to use to water my large garden and fruit trees. I live on the eastern shore of maryland (flat and low!). The USGS has a water table report at a location 10 miles away, indicating water is anywhere from 5 to 9 feet down...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks