Search results

1. Snowman

Prep to paint cement floor.

Thanks to both of you. :p Warning: Details to follow, sorry I can't do this in 20 words or less ;) OK, the tape was a very difficult thing to deal with when we got started. Had to look around a bit to find 1/4" masking tape. The way the process was "supposed" to work is this: 1st you...
  2. Snowman

Finally, made some faux tile paint using : 1. Latex floor and porch (three different colors) 2. Dilute with a little water 3. Added latex paint conditioner I then used an old 4 inch paint brush to stipple the finish..... Used brownish red, gold and black colors then stippled them...
  3. Snowman

For some reason I have to make another post for the next picture..... Anyway..... I used a base coat of "Off White" and again used 1/4" masking tape for the grout lines....
  4. Snowman

Well, Cookie all I need is some encouragement from a nice good looking young lady .... (thanks to you too Mike) :) So here's my back porch..... same process....
  5. Snowman

How do you clean Toto toilets?

Here's the answer to all your questions. I'll never use a powdered cleanser on my Toto again... https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4966
  6. Snowman

Toto Dalton toilet review, the best toilet for under $200?

I've got the Dalton and it is fantastic. I bragged so much, my sister in law just had to have one..... Her's is great too. :)
  7. Snowman

The Best Homemade Bathroom cleaner..

:eek: Does it smell good enough to drink ??? :eek:
  8. Snowman

The Best Homemade Bathroom cleaner..

Thanks, Mike Thanks Mike for the formula.... I sure agree with the above quote. :)
  9. Snowman

Brass door handle

Here's what I do.............. Living across the street from the water here in Flroida, I face this problem every year or two. Here's what I do. It is work, but you can do everything in just a few hours. 1. I use a good quality grinder (or motor) and install an 8" polishing wheel. 2...
  10. Snowman

I just cleaned my floor with some TSP, rinsed and painted with Floor and Porch waterbase latex. Used 1/4" making tape to make the lines. Finished off with a waterbase sealer designed for painted concrete.
  11. Snowman

Toto Drake Smearing Observation

Problem solver!!! Here's the solution. It does make a difference. https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4966
  12. Snowman

Basic question for Plumbers

I like your philosophy,,, all of them.... How much would you you fellows charge for a house call to northwest Flroida??? :eek: :eek:
  13. Snowman

Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner with TEFLON

Product Review....... I've got to tell everyone about my experience with this product. In twenty words or less...... IT WORKS !!! :) Thanks Terry, it does just what it is supposed to do even those areas that are on the sides of the bowl. I love to find a product that works. :rolleyes...
  14. Snowman

Assistance

Don't worry about it. However, if I have made you curious, just send a PM to Terry. He has control over everything in the universe....... at least this universe. Now you see why Linda calls me Mr. P...... (perfect). :rolleyes: You are such a neat lady.... see ya, Tom :eek:
  15. Snowman

Assistance

Pssssssst, Cookie.... this topic is in the wrong section..... I hope Terry doesn't see it. :eek: (just kidding). If I could move it for you, I would. ;) I sure didn't know that you were into video production..... WOW! May I have your autograph?? :cool: Happy New Year Tom
  16. Snowman

air conditioning drain

Yep, I understand. I live in Florida too. Everytime I change the filter(s) in my upstairs and downstairs unit(s) I pour a cup of bleach down the a/c drain. I hope that's what you are talking about. You get a buildup inside the pipe. If you can't clear it, just blow into the pipe with...
  17. Snowman

Problem with Kohler Cimarron

Sorry to get off topic for just a second... :( Well, darn...... I guess you will just have to start acting your age..... Just kidding, Cookie.......... What a nice complement in disguise. ;) Merry Christmas, Cookie... Tom
  18. Snowman

Ductwork noise

Cookie, Please smile when you read this. I've just got to tell you how much I love reading your posts. I don't have many answers, leave those to the experts, but you put a big grin on my face on a regular basis. We've got to find you a new husband.... :) Happy Thanksgiving, Tom ;)
  19. Snowman

Horay!

Cookie, :) Try something for me...... I'm just curious. Take this very simple easy test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp You must let us know how it turns out, please. ;) Also, let us know who you are like........ :D
  20. Snowman

Horay!

Cookie.......... sounds like me.... :o did I come over and do that for you??? :confused: jk, Tom
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks