Search results

1. Zookeeper

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

I figured I would just raise hell with the manager. I can usually get pretty upset & cause a scene. Next is to figure out what to get. I'd get a Bradford, but I plan on installing myself. I'll figure out what to get & try to take it back this weekend. Thanks, Jesse
  2. Zookeeper

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

My hot water heater gave up a couple of weeks ago & I was in a hurry, so I ran to LOW*s and picked one up with out doing any research. You guessed it, picked up the Whirlpool Flame Lock. So, from the get-go, I have had problems with the pilot going out because when the furnace kicks on, it robs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks