Search results

1. J

sudden drop in water pressure in PART of the house

OK, the Price Pfister faucet in the kitchen now works too. Thank you, Terry! Such an easy fix! (I did need to remove and leave out one small part of the aeroator (maybe a flow restrictor or something?). It was clogged up and not able to be disassembled. With all the other screens back in place...
  2. J

OK, one down one to go. The bath faucet works great now. That seems such an easy fix! I'm happy and grateful for your suggestion! What do you supposed caused it to happen to both faucets at that exact same time like that?
  3. J

I will happily try that, but the drop in pressure is in two different sinks and happened drastically at the exact same moment, so it seems to me that it would be unlikely that they would both fail immediately like that.
  4. J

Inspector Says Bad Installation

OK, here's what happened: The inspector showed me the code book and he was right (a sure surprise to those who posted replies above). However, the code which was in place when my permits were issued (the previous year), the verbiage was not a clear and I argued that and he agreed. So, I was...
  5. J

--PROBLEM SOLVED ~ SEE BELOW SUGGESTION FROM TERRY-- I have had a sudden drop in water pressure in a couple faucets in my house. Both hot and cold are affected equally. Does not seem to affect the whole house. Just two sinks. One bathroom sink and an adjacent kitchen sink. The tub and in...
  6. J

Inspector Says Bad Installation

I have a brand new installation of a high-efficiency, upflow, natural gas furnace in my garage that is attached to my house. The inspector says that I have to have it elevated 18" above the floor. My furnace guy (consultant, I do most work myself) has told me that the inspector is wrong...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks