Search results

1. looknohands

What is the best make tankless/endless water heater to get?

Hi, In our house with two full bathrooms I'd like to replace our 40 gallon gas water heater with a tankless/endless-water heater. Any advice on where to start looking for information on what kind of heaters might be best are really appreciated. I really have no idea where to even start...
  2. looknohands

Hot-water heated mirror in bathroom >>> is this easy to put together?

Hi, I am about to solder my copper waterlines in a new bathroom, and I'm considering routing the shower's hot-water supply line behind the bathroom mirror so it's automatically heated whenever someone takes a shower. I know that there are electric heating pads that can do the same, i.e...
  3. looknohands

Remodeling bathroom: part 1 of PVC piping complete (see pic)

I'm remodeling our half-bath into a full bathroom, moving the toilet and sink to a different location, and building a tiled shower. I posted my PVC rough-in plan here a few days ago: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1731 Worked out Plan B today. Still have to extend the 3"...
  4. looknohands

Toilet + sink plumbing plan: please review -- trying to decide between two plans

Hi everybody, First of all: what an incredible forum this is! In planning the PVC plumbing for the toilet and sink in our new bath room, I have the following questions -- see the attached image for reference: * Does the toilet drain need a separate vent from the sink drain, or can I...
  5. looknohands

How to attach 3" waste pipe to existing 4" flange?

I have a bit of a tricky situation: I'm remodelling a bath room where I moved the toilet away from its original location, to build a shower on that spot. The old flange is embedded into the concrete floor. The concrete is insanely tough! Since I can't take out the concrete, I need to run...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks