Search results

1. markotah

Navien Tankless Water Heater Comments and questions

Tankless Water Heaters What never ceases to amaze me is you read they are either good or a waste of money. Like anything else tankless may not always be the best solution. if you have a new install and no chimney or you have chimney or make up air issues and need a power vented OR power direct...
  2. markotah

My Tankless Experiment

3K ballpark You need to qualify the install. If your customer has a chimney and is not runnining out of h/w payback may not be there. But if you have a new installation and are considering a PV or DV tank type unit the tankless is that much difference in price assuming you can mount on an...
  3. markotah

My Tankless Experiment

Tankless Units Fact: One product is not good for all applications! Tankless electric is only a good choice for point of use small sink applications especially in colder climates. Gas on the other hand is not new and has been in Europe for over 40+ years. (far longer than tank type pv units)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks