Search results

1. raygunclan

help! we need a good showerhead!

hello! we are remodeling the bathroom upstairs in our 1925 home. we just replaced the original toilet (YIKES!) and original sink, but are searching for a good showerhead. we don't get great water pressure and we are a family with 3 daughters, all with VERY thick hair, so great water pressure is...
  2. raygunclan

proper way to clear waste vent?

yesterday jadnashua told me that my bubbling toilet may be caused by a clogged waste vent. i did some research and his diagnosis sounds right on the money. my problem is this... how the heck do i do it? i read some places to put my hose down there and flush it out and i read others only do this...
  3. raygunclan

Bubbling toilet

sounds gross, i know. "poop stew", "stalag-poops", "the incredible poop circus, watch 'em jump", we have 3 daughters and have a hundred more, if you want... whenever we shower, use the sink, washing machine, dishwasher, whatever, the toilet bubble and loses all of the water in the bowl. the...
  4. raygunclan

TOTO soft close, other options?

i am cracking up that i have done this much research on the purchase of a... toilet!!! i probably wouldn't have if our american standard, piece of soy bean paste (the pictures are so life-like, except for the stripes!), $300 toilet that i installed last spring had ever flushed completely (and by...
  5. raygunclan

toto soft close, other options?

i am cracking up that i have done this much research on the purchase of a... toilet!!! i probably wouldn't have if our american standard, piece of soy bean paste (the pictures are so life-like, except for the stripes!), $300 toilet that i installed last spring had ever flushed completely (and by...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks