Search results

1. T

underground frozen pipe

One who looked at it is a plumber: both do plumbing repairs. The hand pump in yard is not frozen now. I have a heat tape on it, and keep it drippping. Also put a trash can over it at nite. Can you expand on what you mean when you say"follow the electricity? The pump has been here for at...
  2. T

underground frozen pipe

I live in cold country, Santa Fe NM. I live in a very old house, built probbably in 1940's or earlier. I believe I have a frozen pipe somewhere between the water pump in my front yard and my house, a distance maybe of 30 yards. The pump was frozen, but I got in unfrozen after pouring propane...
  3. T

No running water

Thanks Herk. We do have snow on ground; followed your suggestion to melt and heat it and put rags on pipes. Still no go. I noticed when I took street cover off to check meter, that there was ice on underside of cover and that top of transformer box was wet. Do you know what red needle, in...
  4. T

No running water

When I got up this am at 3am,when I turned on cold faucet in kitchen, brown water came out for a few seconds, then regular water. When I got up at 7am and attempted to turn on water in kitchen, there was no water. Same for bathroom sink and tub. There is no sign of burst pipe anywhere in...
  5. T

How to fix faucet handle

Brand Name...... is American Standard Group. I am going to wait until I buy replacement part before attempting to pull out or unscrew old stem valve. I did take a picture of it, but don't see anyway of attaching it.
  6. T

how to replace broken plastic part of stem

There is a piece of plastic surrounding the brass stem on faucet handle. It has a semi circular lip on top part of it which is broken. How do I replace it.? Thanks Terry
  7. T

How to fix faucet handle

Plastic surrounding brass stem broken Thanks guys. I think I see the problem. There is a piece of plastic with a semi circurlar lip surrounding the brass stem, and it's broken. So how do I get it out in order to replace it? I tried pulling out the stem with a pliers, but it doesn't seem to...
  8. T

How to fix faucet handle

I have a two handle kitchen sink faucet. I think the brand name is AM GROUP. The stop position on the cold side handle works ok, but not on the hot side handle. I think it may have been this way since I installed the faucet several years ago.Any suggestion as to how I might fix it, short of...
  9. T

Oohrah Happy Birthday Marines 232 Years

newbie question...how to post messages, please I am new and a senior. I do not see any link for posting new messages. Can someone tell me how to do it. Thanks Terry
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks