Search results

1. cjc

New Toilet Question

I have a Kohler Cimarron toilet that my 8 year old son routinely plugs. My plunger is a Korky Beehive and it takes me multiple plunge/flush cycles to get it unclogged. I've tried some of the tricks like dumping hot soapy water in the toilet and letting it sit, I've tried the enzyme based drain...
  2. cjc

maximum gap between toilet flange and floor

I am in the process of remodeling two bathrooms. I'm planning to replace the tile flooring with vinyl. For one of the toilets, I can easily replace the flange by cutting the pipe from the floor below. The second toilet is not so easy. I don't have easy access to the waste pipe from...
  3. cjc

Tuscany Brass shower faucet problem

I haven't been able to find a diagram, but I'll keep looking. The shower is in a guest bathroom that's not used much, so I'm not sure when it quit working. Earlier this year, I had a shutoff valve upstream of the shower replaced. Not sure if something could have happened when the valve was...
  4. cjc

Tuscany Brass shower faucet problem

I have a tuscany brass shower faucet (one handle version) and there is no cold water coming out of it. The hot water works fine, but when I turn it to cold, there is no water coming out of the shower head. The sink and toliet both have cold water, so I don't think it's the supply line. I...
  5. cjc

Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink

Is there a big difference (other than price) between an 18 gauge vs 16 gauge stainless steel sink? Are scratches easier to buff out of a 16 gauge sink? Also, anyone have any experience with Ticor stainless steel sinks? Thanks,
  6. cjc

Exterior Frost Free faucet leaks

I have an exterior, frost-free faucet that has a slow drip coming from the handle. The drip is present even when the faucet is turned off. My question is, is this something that can be fixed or do I need to replace the faucet? And if replacement is needed, is soldiering required? It...
  7. cjc

Running out of hot water

Thanks for the input, Gary. Is there any way to test to see if indeed it is the ignition module, or do I just wait for the vent fan to kick on and check for a flame?? thanks again, cjc
  8. cjc

Running out of hot water

I have a 40 gallon Rheem power vented gas water heater. When two people in the house take consecutive showers, the second person runs out of hot water. We recently purchased the house so we aren't sure how long the problem has persisted. The house and water heater are only 7 years old. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks