Search results

1. rheagle1

Tiling under a toilet flange

Is it better to tile under the flange, and try to drill through it, or just to tile up to the flange? Thanks!! Tonya
  2. rheagle1

2"main stack vent, big enough??

Thanks! I think we'll end up doing the 3" vent. From the calls I made sounds like that's the code. Guess I better do it then :D
  3. rheagle1

2"main stack vent, big enough??

Currently we have a 4"cast iron main stack/drain pipe. We are putting in a new bathroom, and going to be taking out the old main vent. We are wanting to just use a 2" main vent in the wall since the current walls are only 2x4. All that would be going off this vent would be the toilet, sink...
  4. rheagle1

Anyone heard of Foremost faucets?

They have some for special order at Menards, and it's the style I want. I couldn't find out about a warrenty though, and was wondering how good the finish is. It's somwhat cheaper than others I've looked at, but not sure about the quality since it's a name I haven't heard of. Thanks much for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks