Search results

1. b.c. sparky

Circuit Planning Basics

I'm not familiar w/ american code, but in Canada smokies aren't permissible on a dedicated cct. Sounds like the house is so small you can get away w/ max. 3 smokes. Generally the infeed should come off a lighting cct. (or a cct w/ common lights on it) and the other smokes interconnected w/ a...
  2. b.c. sparky

pressure switch chattering

We replaced our jet pump and pressure tank about a month ago (3/4 hp 1&1/4" intake). We live rurally and I was working out of town when the pump caved. Since the wholesalers in town were closed (it being Sat.) I sent the wife to town to purchase a new pump from a big box store. The pump's fine...
  3. b.c. sparky

pressure switch chattering

We replaced our jet pump and pressure tank about a month ago (3/4 hp 1&1/4" intake). We live rurally and I was working out of town when the pump caved. Since the wholesalers in town were closed (it being Sat.) I sent the wife to town to purchase a new pump from a big box store. The pump's fine...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks