Search results

1. B

1 pole, 2 wire or 2 pole 3 wire switch for water heater?

They sure are marked "SWD", I just ran down and checked. Thats what I will do then, just keep turning it off there. Thanks so much, saved money and learned something new. Thats a good day. :D
  2. B

The breakers are square D homeline.
  3. B

Turning off the breaker is totally an option, its what I have been doing. I just remember reading on another forum that breakers are not meant to be used as switches and you will wear them out, etc. Not sure how true this is, its just what some internet "expert" said.
  4. B

I almost bought a 30A pullout style from my local hardware, but a switch style seems like the better way to go. No pullout thingy to lose. Sure you shouldn't lose it, but ya never know. The last thing I want to do is not be able to take a shower because the pullout I swore I left on top of the...
  5. B

http://electrical.hardwarestore.com/14-51-safety-switches.aspx I was looking at the 30A non-fused indoor square D switches about half way down.
  6. B

This is probably a dumb question, but...I am installing a disconnect on the water heater to turn it off when I am gone, which is about ALL the time. :) I thought I knew what I needed, a 30 amp switch. Sounds simple enough. The problem is this, I found a website that has 2 different 30A indoor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks