Search results

1. D

gurgling

djfmalott Hi, I had gurgling in my pipes and we had to get up on the roof and clean out the air vent. That did the trick. I also had gurgling when I flushed the toilet and that was stopped once we cleaned out the pipes on the roof. Maybe that will help. Deb
  2. D

djfmalott

Thanks...since we have put in the new well we are not able to drink it. It is high in salt content. but we have had great pressure since the new well, until replacing the pump this past october. it took a couple months to finally have clear water( cold) the hot water was always clear. we are...
  3. D

djfmalott

Hi, we had a new well put in 3 years ago.. we have had to replace the pump this past october. we finally have water running clear...but now we are having toilet problems with the fluidmaster filling up with extremly small pebbles and then the toilet over flows because it doesn't stop filling in...
  4. D

pump died now gray water

djfmalott i have tried the pumpandtanks.com and get redirected saying it doesn't exist..help..the toilet is still doing it and i need ideas.
  5. D

pump died now gray water

djfmalott Hi.. how can i get a hold of you speedbump? We finally have clear water from the cold but now we are clogging up the toilet with small pebbles. I guess from sand. Or possibly from clay.? any info you can share of what we should be doing. Or what kind of questions or pressure should...
  6. D

help pebble settiment in fluidmaster 400

djfmalott Hi Bob, Thanks for responding so quickly. I will pass this along to my husband. Is there a number that he can reach you if he has any questions? It took once the new pump was installed..over 1 month 1/2 for us to finally get clear cold water. should we have the well drillers back...
  7. D

help pebble settiment in fluidmaster 400

Hi, in October we had to replace a pump in our well. Ok so we have water now that finally runs clear but we are now having a problem with sediment ( tiny pebbles) clogging up our fluidmaster 400. We literally have to clean it out after a couple flushes. Does anyone...have any suggestions on how...
  8. D

pump died now gray water

djfmalott Thanks. Believe it or not I thought that may be happening. I certainly don't need to replace a hot water heater. deb
  9. D

pump died now gray water

djfmalott Hi Bob, As of today we still have the problem with the water. I was hoping to write you and tell you everything was great. The well drillers are coming out again tomorrow. I think we have given it enough time to come clean. Once this is clean do you think we should clean out the hot...
  10. D

pump died now gray water

djfmalot Bob, By the way we recieved the bill the other day and were amazed that it was over $1,000. Deb
  11. D

pump died now gray water

djfmalott Bob, I appreciate your help. I will let you know as soon as we have clear water again. I really love my home and hate the thought that we don't have great water. Thanks again. Deb
  12. D

pump died now gray water

djfmalott Thanks for the response. I will what you said. I do have a quick question that I forgot about the other day. When they came out to inspect to se if the pump went out they were unable to get it out of the well. So they pushed the old pump to the bottom of the well and placed the new...
  13. D

pump died now gray water

Hi, Here's some history...3 years ago we had to replace our well. So, a week ago our pump went out and the well driller came back out and replaced our pump. Now our water is grey. It seems to be just the cold water though. We have a high salt content and are unable to drink the water since the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks