Search results

1. Walter Schwartz

Shower Pan Install

I plan to install a new bathroom with shower in my basement. If my fairly new concrete floor is level in that area, is it necessary to use thin set underneath the shower pan. Is there something else to put under the pan, or is the pan ok by itself?
  2. Walter Schwartz

Basement Shower Drain Rough under (Black Box)

Years ago I had the builder of my house do a bathroom rough in. Now I want to put this bathroom in, myself. It consists of a toilet, sink, and shower. For the shower drain it is in an square opening in the concrete floor (under this plastic black box filled with concrete). The drain pipe is in...
  3. Walter Schwartz

2 Pipe Steam system

I have a 2 pipe steam radiator system. I have read that air vents on a 2 pipe system are not needed. Is this accurate information? I do not have any steam traps on the return side of the radiators.
  4. Walter Schwartz

Po Plug

I want to install a new plug in my tub drain. The existing drain is pvc. Can I use a metal threaded plug or does it need to be a pvc threaded plug?
  5. Walter Schwartz

Existing Radiator System

I have a 2 story building with two apartments. There is hot water radiator heat. One thermostat controls both units. I need to know how a hot water radiator system is piped. I would like to separate the units to have two separate boilers. Please only helpful answers. Walter
  6. Walter Schwartz

Radiator with all pipe work from boiler.

I need to know how a radiator system is installed. Radiator and all pipe work needed from boiler on up and back to boiler. This is for a two story building with two apartments . This is to be installed with one boiler and one thermostat controlling both units. A drawing of this would be great...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks