Search results

1. R

Please critique this drain configuration!

Hi all! Need to re-plumb this drain assembly under my vanity. There used to be a simple S trap. It used to drain slowly due to improper venting (more specifically, there isn't one.) I want to change it to a P trap and add an AAV (I know, sometimes frowned upon, but better than nothing I...
  2. R

Access Panel for Tub

Another day, another challenge:) I have a question about my access panel for the tub. As you can see from the drawing, I can't do a 12" x 18" access panel straight in from the back. I have to come in from an angle. My question is, does the actual opening have to be 18" wide to get...
  3. R

Shower Faucet Installation

Hello all! I'm stumped, and I'm hoping someone can help. I didn't find an answer using the search function. I'm installing the following shower controls in a new shower I'm building. http://www.pricepfister.com/www/ImageAssets/mirror%5Cmodel%5Cbath%5Ctreviso%5Ctre808-5dk%5C27889-0700.pdf...
  4. R

Breaker keeps tripping

Hello all, Long time reader, first time poster. Here's my situation. I have a branch 20A circuit coming to junction box "A" from the breaker panel. When the breaker is switched on, everything is ok. When I wire nut the hot and neutral wires from box "A" to the leg going to box "B," I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks