Search results

1. B

Leaking Moen Kitchen Faucet

It was leaking out the top of the cartridge (the hole near the top of the brass part of the cartridge). The towel catches the water after it flows down. We replaced the seals and the cartridge. We actually had to replace the seal at the bottom of the new cartridge as well because the cartridge...
  2. B

Finally After replacing the cartridge, taking it out again, putting it back in, going back to the hardware store (rinse and repeat) for a whole day we finally decided to buy a new faucet next week. The thing was still leaking. At one of our trips to the hardware store, the guy had suggested we...
  3. B

Thanks Thanks for the help P It looks exactly like that Chateau faucet. We'll try the cartridge this weekend.
  4. B

My friend and I are trying to fix my leaking Moen kitchen faucet (single handle). It looks like it is pretty old. Probably from the 70's or 80's but when I did an internet search of the model number MT800 I came up with a very new modern looking faucet. Do they reuse old model numbers? Also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks