Search results

1. Sedin26

Replace broken tub drain flange

I moved into a 1994 mobile home recently. Both bathrooms have identical tubs with identical broken or rotted drain flanges (picture attached) I can get under to work on this if needed but would the approach here be to use one of those drain extractor tools from the top? Any tips on how to...
  2. Sedin26

Lower Power element for small GE water heater?

I have a 10 Gallon GE Smartwater Electric Water Heater with a single 1500W element. I'm using a micro-hydro power system that used to run this ok but, for reasons I won't get into, the capacity is reduced and I now don't have enough power to sustain the 1500W load. I'm wondering if it is...
  3. Sedin26

Bathroom Venting Questions

My situation is as follows: I have opened up the basement bathroom for non-plumbing reasons and I see some work that looks suspect. The picture shows the pipes coming downstairs from the upstairs bathroom, which is located directly above. As you can see, the pipe on the right comes from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks