Search results

1. M

Off the wall question about homemade heat exchanger

I have tried scrap yards, e bay and craigs list for the copper pipe. No real luck so far............... Thanks for the suggestion though!!!! M
  2. M

Thanks David, Do you thing the solder joint will hold up at that temperature with the water moving through the pipe. Should I go with a higher temp solder or braze? Imagine a metal box 3 ft x 3 ft x 3ft; that is a very ROUGH dimension of the stove. THe firebox will be about 18'...
  3. M

Hi! Sorry this is a little long, but I guessed I needed to describe my situation. Ok, my winter "to-do" list requres that I make a homemade wood-burning-pool-heater by spring. What this does is to provide very warm water to the pool to extend the swimming season. As the wood burns it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks