Search results

1. Emmvee

Set-Rite Kit Toilet Flange Spacer System

I have a Toto Promenade on order. Because of a new floor, I need to raise the flange height. I've looked at the Set-Rite kit, and it seems they've put a lot of thought into making it work. My one concern was the adapter they use, which goes down to 2 1/2" I.D. Does this cause any issues with...
  2. Emmvee

Could this be the perfect toilet?

The Toto Promenade CST424SFG seems to have it all: GMax ADA Elongated bowl CEFIONTECT As far as I can find, this is the only Toto toilet that has all these attributes. Anybody try this specific model yet?
  3. Emmvee

Toto Drake, ADA, Sanigloss

After reading all the reviews, it seems the ideal for me would be either the Toto Drake or Ultramax, in ADA height, with Sanigloss. Does this model exist?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks