Search results

1. W

Pressure switch help

re talked to our well guy today, he said that the water is draining back into the well, because of hole in casing, and thats why the points were staying on, that we will be lucky if it did not burn up the pump. It don't think we have since today when I flicked the breaker on, I got air, and a...
  2. W

Pressure switch help

re Another message boardsaid it could be a bad section of casing since I heard fater flowing backward, even my hot water heater drained, thinks I may have a hole in the caseing near the pump.
  3. W

Pressure switch help

I noticed my water pressure was not as good as it used to be, and that when we used water, I did not hear the switch kick on as it once did, so I went out side and seen that the switch was staying closed, so I turned off the breaker, to see if the switch would kick out and reset its self. Well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks