Search results

1. marrt

Strange bubbles in water

I have a well and it's about 20 years old. I replaced the pump with a constant pressure pump back in the summer. In the last couple of weeks, I've had "strange" bubbles in the water. If I pour a glass of water, it comes out relatively clear then begins to cloud up with extremely small bubbles...
  2. marrt

Adding service extension before pressure tank...

Good point. I going to remove this filter. Too risky.
  3. marrt

The check valve is on top of the pump in the well. Actually, backflushing the filter would be positive thing in most cases. My filter fills up very quick. None of the water from this extension would be used for drinking. It would be used to water my garden and general shop use (e.g., wash my...
  4. marrt

Source for Spin Down Filter automatic drain

I have a spin down filter and would like to add an automatic timer valve to empty the filter. Anyone know a source for these timer valves? I suppose an automatic drain valve for an air compressor might work too.
  5. marrt

I have a new detached garage. I need to add service to the garage. I also have a huge problem with sediment and several sediment filters. I was hoping to connect my service before the sediment filters (I will also use this service to water the garden). However, the sediment filter sits...
  6. marrt

Capping a T

I have a T junction and I need to remove the right side line. The 90 degree junction will remain. Can I cut the pipe on the right side, near the T, and cap the right side of the T? Or, should I remove the T altogether and insert an el in place of the T?
  7. marrt

Big Problem

I build a large deck on my house and need to add a door to finish the project. The GC told me, several years ago, that he “thought†the space was already framed for a door. You can image my surprise when I removed the dry wall to find a drain pipe squarely in the middle of my future door...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks