Search results

1. E

Tankless water heater - help select one

I am in NJ. we talked to the guy about a new one and he actually said that this one is probably good for another couple of years. i actually asked him if we should get another one, he said not really needed now. I did listen to him, but am looking for a new unit anyway. My DH was actually able...
  2. E

the unit is 18 yo. we had someone come out last Sept, he said need parts but no one has them any more, but he would look. Now is January, he is still looking and not returning our calls. This is the same guy who serviced this unit several times over the years. This time the pilot will not stay...
  3. E

Can anyone help select a tankless water heater. Ours will no longer keep the pilot light on. for 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath 2 story house, what is the right size/type? what would you recommend? what other info do i need to provide/consider to make the right choice? Thank you for your help.
  4. E

Help needed with pedestal sink selection

Thank you all for your help We went with a 12 inch deep cabinet with a sink. We found one that matches our kitchen cabinets. it was very easy and a knowledgeable person at a major DIY chain directed us to the pvc connection that is flexible. this gave us the ability to connect the sink to the...
  5. E

Thank you livin4real. This was the most helpful piece of information. now i understand that i can't have a pedestal sink as the wall was just tiled and we did not do anything to allow us more than one of those expansion things into dry wall. this will not hold. Onto plan be. Thank you very much.
  6. E

If anyone can help, i would really appreciate it. I have purchased and returned 2 sinks so far, both on bad information. I removed a cabinet with a sink in a 1/2 bath that is really small. Pedestal sink would be very nice there, but my sink space is limited. from the center of existing drain to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks