Search results

1. bimmer

Master bath remodel

I am rdemodeling my master bath. The orig. bath had a bedit next to where the new shower wall will be. I am getting rid of the bedit and want to use its water supply (h & c) as the source for my new shower. Any problem trenching this water source to new shower then covering original hole in...
  2. bimmer

Installing thermostatic mixing valve

I am installing a thermostatic mixing valve in my shower. Instruction manual says to install water hammer arrestors. The shower that I am replacing had no such arrestors and there was no noise from the pipes. That being said do you think arrestors would be required in this case? Also what is...
  3. bimmer

Problem with ABS fitting

Hi Patrick88 I agree, not much of a choice in this case. Thanks for your advice.
  4. bimmer

Problem with ABS fitting

Hi Partick88 Finally reduced the size of these pics. Hope you can make out what I am talking about. One pic shows the 4" abs with "stiffener" on underside. At the near end is the rubber coupling that I attached to the collar of the cut-off 90. The other pic is of the slab which shows drain...
  5. bimmer

steam shower

Hi Frenchie Installation manual calls for cold or hot water line, however hot water is preferable.
  6. bimmer

Problem with ABS fitting

Patrick88 I tried to send jpg pics of drain. One w/rubber coupling attached, one w/cut-off collar of 90 and one showing drain, slab and new hole/trench where new p-trap and drain pipes will go. I'm getting error msg saying that just one picture is much too large and can't be sent. Any...
  7. bimmer

Problem with ABS fitting

I am relocating my bath tub. I need to move the drain (which is under concrete slab) approx. 2' at 90 deg. angle. The drain is 2" abs. My problem is that there isn't enough clean abs for new fitting. These is a 4" long piece of pipe that runs between the 90 which goes into the p-trap and a T...
  8. bimmer

steam shower

I am remodeling my master bath and have a few questions. 1)The new shower wall is within 1 foot of a 1/2" copper water supply (H & C thru concrete slab) that was used for the bidet but no longer needed. The old water supply (also 1/2" copper ) is in the opposite wall. Can I run the bidet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks