Search results

1. KPROOF

Tile on drywall above jacuzzi tub

We ended up removing the sheetrock between the bottom of the windows & the platform framing and will be installing cement board. However, should we put plastic up behind the cement board and if so, do we remove the insulation with a vapor barrier and replace it with unfaced insulation ?
  2. KPROOF

Ok, that's what we were thinking about doing. And it's okay to put Kerdi over cement board ?? So the platform will be pressure treated plywood, cement board, Kerdi membrane, then tile.
  3. KPROOF

Yes, I wish the drywall wasn't there either, but unfortunately, it's already up! We did think about cutting it out & putting up cement board, but we're trying to avoid that. There will be about a 9" horizontal surface outside the lip around the back side of the tub. We will be installing cement...
  4. KPROOF

Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum and I'm hoping someone can help me. We are installing a Jacuzzi corner tub in our new bathroom. It will be installed in the corner of two exterior walls (and we live in Upstate NY, not sure if climate matters) and we want to tile between the bottom of the...
  5. KPROOF

100 amp service to 200 amp service ?

We have an older farm house that currently has 100 amp service with an old fuse box ! We recently put on an addition and ran all new wiring to the new rooms. In the cellar of the addition, we've installed a new breaker box and have 200 amp service ready to be hooked up. Is there a way to connect...
  6. KPROOF

well pump priming problems...

we did have a low spot, so we leveled it out and it worked ! thank you very much for the advice.
  7. KPROOF

well pump priming problems...

We have a shallow dug well, about 15'. The well has gone dry 3 times this summer. The last time, we had more water brought in, the pump started acting up. The water tank would only pump up to 10 psi and the pump would keep running. We replaced the pump (3/4 hp jet pump) and the foot valve last...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks