Search results

1. Ralleia

Looking for a highly recommended wall mounted toilet.

Caroma Walvit experience We've had a Caroma Walvit installed for almost two years now. I'm still pleased as punch with it. We have another one still boxed up in the basement with all the Swanstone and the new Moen valves waiting for our remodeling people and for us to have an open schedule at...
  2. Ralleia

Caroma Walvit wall hung toilet review

Not new construction Ours was a remodel of an existing bathroom, so we did have to pay the additional expense of moving the wastepipe, moving studs, and firring out the wall. We had mold that kept growing through the paint on the drywall so we had gutted all that anyhow. If I had to guess...
  3. Ralleia

Caroma Walvit wall hung toilet review

Reasons for selection, etc. The primary reasons for selection were: 4" trapway: The former (Eljer) toilet clogged frequently, requiring plunging and sometimes flooding the bathroom floor. Before I order the Walvits I read another user joking that he had cancelled his garbage service...
  4. Ralleia

"Tall" Toilet availability

Check out the Geberit Tessera The tank and carrier are embedded in the wall, which means that the bowl only sticks out 22". The rim height is adjustable from 15" to 19" during installation. -Kris
  5. Ralleia

Anyone using the Geberit Tessera toilet?

We're remodeling two bathrooms and plan to replace the toilets. I'm interested in the Geberit Tessera "concealed tank" toilet for its easy cleaning. But we also would like to know how well it flushes--we have two Eljer toilets now and are dependent on the plunger to keep things working. Does...
  6. Ralleia

Swanstone Shell Shower -- any opinions?

Swanstone's shell shower is back!!! ;) I've been interested in the shell shower ever since I read about it in Don Aslett's "Make your house do the housework" book as the low-maintenance Nirvana of showers. It had been discontinued for years, but now they're back in production. The hitch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks