Search results

1. Ned

Toto Ultimate bowl level low after replacing fill valve

You sure that the hose to the overflow is not kinked or something? Remember, it has a small section under the cap. If the flow out of that hose is strong, it doesn't make much sense. Yeah, I'm pretty certain that's its not a problem with the fill hose.
  2. Ned

Terry, Thanks for your reply. The easiest fix is always to just replace the $1.99 assembly cap. It takes less than a minute, and costs the lest. Granted I should have done that to begin with, but keep in mind that I just replaced the whole valve, so I now have a brand new assembly cap...
  3. Ned

If the fill valve refills the tank too quickly, it will not flow enough water through the refill tube to also refill the bow. The only remedies are to get a slower fill valve with full volume to the refill tube, or try shutting the water supply to yours so the tank fills slower, but the refill...
  4. Ned

The water in the tank fills to the correct level.
  5. Ned

I used a Korky universal fill valve replacment in my Toto Ultimate toilet. The replacment fixed my original problem, which was that the valve sputtered and shut on and off while filling the tank. However, the water level in the bowl is too low now after flushing. If I hold down the handle...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks