Search results

1. A

Drain Basin Question

HI HJ, Yes, there is no question about what it 'should' do, the question is about effectiveness between 90 and 45 configurations. Thanks, Moe
  2. A

Drain Basin Question

Hi, Between the two configurations noted below A versus B, what is the preferred method of installtion for a gutter down-spout and a catch drain basin? My concern is about the future concrete patio that is to be poured and the location of the catch/drain basin. The 45 angle would but...
  3. A

Sump Pump Line reducing question

thanks Mr. Pike and Bob. Both great points. Seems that I need to design my pump installation with that in mind and either go with a 1.5" discharge line or use a smaller pump for the garden house line. I really need to see what my requirments are, ie. how much the pit gets filled during the...
  4. A

Simer: Why two cords? and M53: redudent switches

Thanks Bob. So this piggyback float switch, is it the primary float switch? Thanks, J
  5. A

Simer: Why two cords? and M53: redudent switches

Hi, Two questions. 1) Can I install two switches on a Zoeller M53? One that the unit comes with and a second as a backup in the event the first one fails. 2) Why do some Simer sump pumps have two power cords? Thanks.
  6. A

Sump Pump Line reducing question

Hello All, I am replacing my old Wayne sump pump that failed to activate when I test filled the sump pit with water and the float switch didn't float and activate. The Wayne pump has, what looks like, a standard garden hose (1" diameter) attached to it for a discharge. I am going with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks