Search results

1. Handyman

Connecting PVC to Cast Iron Elbow that is Tilted / Should I replace Cast Iron Pipes?

Hey Guys, So this is a two part question. I'm doing a total gut and remodel on our small 3/4 bathroom in our house that was built in 1956. All of the plumbing is cast iron except for some repairs that I have made. The cast iron transitions to PVC outside of the house foundation and then runs to...
  2. Handyman

Complete Bath Remodel: Best Quality Shower Brands & Cast Iron Pipe Advice Needed

Hey Guys, Thanks in advance for your help. I have two bathrooms that I will be remodeling soon in my house and I need some advice. Our house is partial slab, basement and crawlspace so it makes things interesting in terms of plumbing. Our house is approximately 60 years old and we have...
  3. Handyman

Steel, Fiberglass or Cast/Tub Replacement Questions

Hey Guys, This is my first post on this forum. I have lurked in the past when I was replacing a sink. Since it has been almost two years since I started the bathroom, I am getting sick and tired of my wife complaining that it isn't done and need to finish it. This is our first house and...
  4. Handyman

Decolav and Grohe Install Help

My wife and I bought a model 1410-CWH Decolav vessel sink and a push button pop-up drain model 9297 for it. We also purchased a Grohe Tenso line model 32425 faucet to go with this sink. In attempting to install these I ran into a few problems. First the faucet supply lines that are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks