Search results

1. DJhandy

Which type pump impeller

While I am waiting on well driller to show. I was asked today if I wanted SS impellers? Finding limited info I thought I would ask the pros here. For a well in NW Florida around 500' deep what type impellers should I want or need. I was offered a Grudfus pump. Someone give me some pros/cons and...
  2. DJhandy

New Well Coming Need Advice

Lightning took out my well so have to have new Deep well with submersible drilled, I am trying to decide what I want and is best to have. I believe I want a 3 wire 1 1/2 hp SS Franklin with galvanized tank with control box. Is there a reason I should not go with this setup and go 2 wire? Or...
  3. DJhandy

Submersible Replacement cost

What is the cost to replace a 1.5 hp pump I was told when well installed: Pump is 275' down and well is 575' deep. I am trying to plan for when the time happens it is 12 years old and is a Red Jacket pump. I am in NW Florida. Is it possible to do yourself or is major equipment required. I know...
  4. DJhandy

What's in 1.5 FE Control box

Relay went bad Part# 155031110 and could not locate locally everyplace said obsolete and no replacement said I must have old well. Was installed in 2002, finally a service guy was at b-b sales only and he gave me one but I now want a replacement and I have found a few on line around $50. What is...
  5. DJhandy

Replace all Wiring that was Stolen any great suggestion???????????

Have a 05 house on slab all the wiring was cut & removed from the attic cut off at the top plate. Looking for ideals on best way to replace. Think I will start with the AC.
  6. DJhandy

Vertical or Horizontal well pump

What determines the use of a vertical or horizontal well pump? If you have a vertical, how do you convert to a horizontal? I just purchased a house with a well and the well pump (vertical) runs but no water. Tried priming nothing, going to pull line to check foot valve b4 disassembling pump it...
  7. DJhandy

Simple Workings of a Transformer

I ordered a 115 volt primary, 12 volt secondary transformer. I received it and this is my problem: Has 2 wires for primary got that, has 2 red wires and one white wire on the secondary. When I connect to 115v and check the secondary Ground to white and check each red wire I have 7.5 volts out of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks