Search results

1. Teets

3 phase submersible pump -- correct rotation?

with a 3 phase you can swap wires in the controller to check flow, what kind of control panel is in the house.
  2. Teets

Pump Tech comes on at preset time,but also comes on randomly inbetween

Is there a float in this system, if there is it sounds like the float is working erratically.
  3. Teets

Has anyone used a LAKOS Twist II Clean Filter?

I have one of these on a pump and dump geo-thermal system, and my customer loves it. He says it's extremely easy to maintain, even with all his silt.
  4. Teets

New pump design, I am not selling anything. I need your input please.

would become a good irrigation pump on a drip system if you didn't care about demand. good idea.
  5. Teets

Please Help Me Diagnose This Problem

Bad check valve on the pump, or a leak in the drop pipe sucking air through the pitless adapter.
  6. Teets

Well water level sounder?

We use one of theses and they work very well. 2 nice features are they see past torque guides and arrestors, and that you can use automatic static water level logging for tests more than a few hours or days.
  7. Teets

Water Softener Start up Question

Google Fleck 2510 manual. Use first link, and scroll down to page 15.
  8. Teets

Well Problems after 2 years of operation.

Could you post more stats on the well, such as depth, setting, pump, pipe, and mineral quality.
  9. Teets

Pressure Tank Problem/Question

I would check for a dirty pressure switch or nipple leading up to it, not allowing the pressure to read as it should.
  10. Teets

After Power outage, I have pressure, but no water

The water pressure is way too high and should be adjusted.
  11. Teets

wiring 220V Stenner pump to pressure switch

Yes, you can cut the plug and with the power off attach the 2 power wires from the plug under the terminal screws for the well pump and attach the ground wire from the stenner pump plug to the ground screw on the pressure switch. Be aware if you do this, Stenner will most likely under any...
  12. Teets

Irrigation Well Problem

If the pump runs correct amperage with no water delivery at the outlet with the water level in the well going down, I would suspect an underground leak and would be prepared to do some pressure testing.
  13. Teets

Does a new setup need a relief valve?

Maybe I missed this in reading, but where do they say it is a 10gs05 pump. If it's bigger that could be a potential problem.
  14. Teets

loosing pressure sometimes

Do you have any water treatment in the house? Was a recovery test done on the well? Did they check the static water level?
  15. Teets

Well water pressure normal than drops suddenly

You should have a yield test done on the well to see what your current production is. Maybe call the town hall and see if they have a record of when the well was drilled.
  16. Teets

Well water pressure normal than drops suddenly

How many gpm are you using. If the water level is 212ft, then you only have approx 60 gallons stored in your well at that pump setting. If you have a low yield well that 60 gallons can go fairly fast.
  17. Teets

amtrol wx 202 problem

I would suspect the well of running dry first. My second guess would be the thermal overload on the motor going off. The easiest thing to check would be to check the pressure switch nipple or tubing of sediment buildup and secondly to check the pressure switch contacts for pitting or corrosion...
  18. Teets

Water pressure issues from yard hydrant connected to well pump.

I would check the well supply and double check that the well can provide the sustainable supply that you need.
  19. Teets

my well wont build pressure

Do you have a shallow well or deep well jet pump. It sounds like the jet assembly is plugged and needs to be cleaned out.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks