Search results

1. cab

Bathroom sink remodel venting/drain question

Members: Removing a single sink and installing two vanity sinks. There is an existing vent and drain as shown. My question is, do I need to intertie the waste and vent lines as shown in red or can I leave them unconnected? Thanks....
  2. cab

Japanese shower fixtures- thread sizes???

Does anyone here know anything about Japanese fixture thread sizes? I am building a Japanese home with a traditional walk in shower/bath room and want to use the Japanese style shower fixtures. I would like to know what kind of threads they use to see if I can connect with my water supply...
  3. cab

Shower room drain size???

Hello- I am building a 8x11 shower room which will have two shower heads and one large soaking tub. I am wondering if (1) 2 inch drain will be sufficient or if I should go with a three inch or ???? Any help would be appreciated... Chris
  4. cab

Please comment on my plumbing system design....

Would appreciate any comments on my proposed plumbing system before I start cutting and joining... Thanks in advance for any and all advice... Chris
  5. cab

Shower room questions

I am planning a 8' x 11' shower room in my new home and have a question about the floor. The bathroom is on a first floor, with a 3/4" plywood subfloor over 3"x8"x 10' joists 1 foot on center. I plan to pour a 3" concrete slab on top of the subfloor with radiant heat tubing using a schluter...
  6. cab

grounding question

I have my main panel grounded through two ground rods buried underground outside my house. When I put in my submersible well pump the other day, I had a lug welded onto the outside of the well casing (steel, 100 feet into bedrock)below ground and ran a ground wire from the well casing into the...
  7. cab

Stepping up/down voltage from incoming feed???

Here is my situation: my home is being built about 2000 feet from my utility transformer which as the end of the utility's line in a very rural, ag area. The utility wanted wayyyy tooo much to extend the line, so I did a little research, some cost comparisons, and found it about 1/3 the price to...
  8. cab

Help removing polypipe from brass barbed fittings...

Hello- I would appreciate it if someone/anyone! could give me some advice on how to best remove polypipe from brass barbed fittings. I need to tighten some of the connections on my pressure tank manifold and must remove the polypipe supply connections to do so....Thanks.... Chris
  9. cab

tips please on removing poly pipe from barbed fittings?

Hello- I would appreciate it if someone/anyone! could give me some advice on how to best remove polypipe from brass barbed fittings. I need to tighten some of the connections on my pressure tank manifold and must remove the polypipe supply connections to do so....Thanks.... Chris
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks