Search results

1. W

Cannot figure out how to adjust tank water level

I did notice the phillips head and wondered if that's what it was for, but I didn't want to force anything and break it. Now that I know I can turn it, I'll give it a try. Thanks!
  2. W

Thanks for the responses! The inside of the tank looks a lot like the pictures Terry posted, except that it is all plastic: There are no metal clips. The black plastic vertical arm is attached with two plastic clips, but neither is movable and I can't find any way to adjust them. I'll...
  3. W

I'll post a picture after work. In the meantime, I just realized something else that now makes me wonder what the problem is. It seems as though this problem occurs in two different scenarios. The first is when other water is used, such as turning on the washing machine or flushing the toilet in...
  4. W

I have a Kohler Cimarron that was installed this summer. Since installation, water occasionally flows from the fill tube into the overflow pipe. If I lift on the float rod slightly, this does not happen. It seems as though I need to raise or lower the water level in the tank. Every set of...
  5. W

Bubbling in TWO different toilets while taking a shower..

You could try calling your sewer district. Sometimes they can be helpful in recommending companies to do the work or in offering other advice. Mine will send someone over to put a camera down the main and find out where the problem is. Not all districts are as helpful as mine, but it might be...
  6. W

Freestanding toilet flange

I installed a new toilet a month ago. The subfloor underneath the toilet was rotted due to a leak, so the floor was replaced. The old floor had a circle cut out of it that was slightly bigger than the flange, allowing approximately 1/4" gap between the outer edge of the flange and the subfloor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks