Search results

1. yam

How can I tell if my Toto Eco Drake is CEFIONTECT?

How can I tell if a Toto Eco Drake is a CEFIONTECT model? I ordered a couple of Toto Eco Drake toilets with CEFIONTECT white finish. My plumber picked them up at the store's warehouse and installed them while I was offsite. Both are white, identical, except one has a "CEFIONTECT" badge near the...
  2. yam

Need to buy some toilets - Gerber Ultra Flush or Toto? Questions about both.

Just got into a new house. I had Gerber Ultra Dual EL (ecoflush) at the last one, and really liked them when they worked. I won't be buying this model again due to the reliability problems of the Ecoflush system. I'm considering Gerber Ultra Flush EL 1.1-gallon with the Sloan system for the...
  3. yam

Problems with Gerber Ultra Dual Flush

I recently installed three Gerber Ultra Dual Flush toilets and each of them has a problem. These are pressure-assist models using an Ecoflush cartridge. 1) One of them came with a bowl that was 3/8" out of level at the back. I checked the floor and it is perfectly level, so the problem is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks