Search results

1. Katman104

How to adjust water pressure at Tub on this Moen Faucet

Terry, Thanks for the information. Katman104
  2. Katman104

How to adjust water pressure at Tub on this Moen Faucet

Hello to all, Can someone tell me model # of this Moen faucet and how to adjust hot and cold water pressure at the tub spout. Thanks Katman104
  3. Katman104

Peerless Shower and tub Faucet wall Mounted

cacher_chick Thanks for the tip and it worked like a charm. No more leaking faucets. katman104
  4. Katman104

Thanks for the reply will purchase some plumber's grease and give it a try. Will post back on progress Thanks again.
  5. Katman104

I am trying to replace the seats and springs on this peerless product. They are not any problem to get out but, trying to get the new ones to stay in place while I put the stem unit assembly back in is a problem. Is there a trick to doing this? Thanks in advance for any help. katman
  6. Katman104

Installing one piece Fiberglass tub and shower

jadnashua, This unit has a piece of plywood molded with the fiberglass underneath it and then has this supported by a piece of 2x lumber for about 75% of the underside( lengthwise) Seems pretty steady when you are standing and moving in it. Katman104
  7. Katman104

Hi once again, Got all my plumbing roughed in and ready to slide tub into "Hopefully" it's final resting place:) :D 1. Need to know on the drain for the tub ....instructions say to use plumbers putty under the rubber gasket, is this necessary or can you use clear silicone in it's place? 2. I...
  8. Katman104

Drilling Holes in fiberglass Tub and Shower

Thanks to all that answered, I bought the 3-1/2" hole saw and will attempt this coming week. katman104:(
  9. Katman104

Thanks to all that answered I appreciate the information and will try to pick one up today at Lowe's if they have one. At one Lowe's store they tried to sell me one that I did not think had enough teeth to it so I did not buy that one. Decided to wait and post on this forum for information. Glad...
  10. Katman104

Hello, Well here I am with another question. What type drill bit do I use to cut a 3 1/2 inch hole in a fiberglass enclosure and what special precautions to use to keep from chipping the gel-coat? Thanks in advance. Katman104
  11. Katman104

Type of supply pipe to shower valve.

jadnashua, The AquaGlass one piece tub and shower unit is 326032A-R unit and the faucet is a Moen 82496BN. It has a plaster guard that has "thin wall" and a place that says "Thick wall" on it. I am not sure of the distance between the stud wall and the finished side of the enclosure so I do...
  12. Katman104

Lancaster, Is there a web site that explains what depth to mount shower valves behind the enclosures for proper fit when you put the enclosure in place. I have tried to get Moen to contact me by phone and email but, they have not done so. Or is this different for every install depending on the...
  13. Katman104

Lancaster, Thanks for the information. Katman104
  14. Katman104

Hello, Is it ok to use CPVC 1/2 inch pipe to input of shower valve and then use copper to shower head and Tub spout? Thanks katman104:)
  15. Katman104

Thanks BAPlumber for the info. Think I have the answers to the rest of the questions.
  16. Katman104

Have several questions about the topic. 1. Does instructions come with unit? (AquaGlass 326032A) 2. What height is standard for faucet valve? 3. What height is standard for shower head? 4. What type material do you use for finish around the shower.( I know that the enclosure screws directly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks