Search results

1. Earl001

WC venting alternatives

Tried a more difficult post in the general forum with no luck (https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?41681-DWV-layout-question-for-sunken-tub). So I’ll try here with the second part of my venting question. Which of the following venting layouts for a WC is permitted/recommended...
  2. Earl001

DWV layout question for sunken tub

DWV layout question (with figures) for sunken tub Hi everyone, I have an older single story home on a raised foundation. Over the past 10+ years I've been replacing the old steel piping in the crawlspace under the house with equivalent ABS runs following the same DWV layout that existed...
  3. Earl001

Copper pipe around corner

Hi. I've been sweating copper pipes for many years now with good success. Usually when I'm in a tight space such as near a stud and/or drywall I can just use a fireproof cloth to protect the wood and get the job done. Now for the first time I'd like to pipe between one wall and another with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks