Search results

1. U

Sudden pressure drop: Thread resolved!

Hi. Just a word to say that the problem of this thread has been resolved with the suggestion of Bob NH. I could be useful for someone else. https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14767 The little plastic tube that goes from the pump to the pressure switch was completely plugged with...
  2. U

sudden pressure drop below 30

tomorrow Thanks a lot for this quick response, I have no time today but I'll do tests tomorrow with your advices. But I have another question about maybe the source of the problem. About 1 week ago, one of the faucets in the kitchen began to be hard to turn. I've noticed, by unscrewing the...
  3. U

sudden pressure drop below 30

Hi. I have a pump that run with the usual 30/50 settings. I have to put some air in the tank a couple of times a year and everything is fine. This week, the pump begin to kick in very low, below 10. I don't know why. I was thinking of the usual air in the tank problem. I've cheched...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks