Search results

1. Cwhyu2

Steam Table

Why did the installer think it was a good idea to use PVC pipe only rated for 75 degrees F.
  2. Cwhyu2

AMP meter

This was given to me today by a happy client, thought it would be cool to share.
  3. Cwhyu2

AFCI?

If a kitchen or bathroom is protected by an AFCI/GFCI breaker, is still required to install a GFCI receptacle?
  4. Cwhyu2

Smoke detecters

in a 3 unit building should the detectors be on the house meter or each unit?
  5. Cwhyu2

WOW

Sorry not a plumbing question, been away from this site for a while and got to say I like it! Looks good Terry:)
  6. Cwhyu2

PEX to copper, PEX to galvanized

I would like to know more as I have to pull Pex or type L soft copper to a 2nd fl kitchen sink,one hundred year old house,without opening walls. Have to cut out old galvlnzed in basement, and want to transtion from copper to pex. As I have never used pex, what would be the best transition...
  7. Cwhyu2

My fun today

I know wrong place to post this picture!
  8. Cwhyu2

Delta water closets

Any one set or know about them?
  9. Cwhyu2

Install of early warning siren

Put this one up today. And yes that is me.
  10. Cwhyu2

Mobil restaurant

Going out of this panel to the outside.
  11. Cwhyu2

Back to school.

I am going back to school,to get an associate degree of applied science/IT.I will be learning network systems administration,hardware/software applications.I will start 12/05/2011.This might keep me from throwing the computer out the window when goofs up.Looking forward to it.
  12. Cwhyu2

How to delete a thread that I started

I started a thread that has a link that does not work and would like to delete it. Can anyone tell me how I can delete my own thread?
  13. Cwhyu2

Sir Paul

He preformed at Great American Ball Park last night,to bad I did not get to go,but my brother is the lead sound tech for most shows in Cincinnati helped set it up.From what I have heard so far it was a great show. And the last one for this tour.I hope that it was recorded.
  14. Cwhyu2

linux/ubuntu

Is this a good thing,or is it not worth the time to download it?
  15. Cwhyu2

carillion

Thought you guys would like this.
  16. Cwhyu2

trouble shooting low voltage control operates high volt can lights

Have not looked at this will be going there in 1 hour. Have 8 cans in a church 1 works the rest do not. Will update later. I have access to the cans above the sanctuary. Do not know where the control panel is yet. Get your minds rolling I may need your help!
  17. Cwhyu2

Buffering

At one time my flash player worked great,I have the latest that my system supports. I could watch you tube,hulu and other flash vids with no interuption. Now a flash vid will start then buffer after 10 secs then 2 min and all over again. I have 250 kbs wireless, what puzzles me is that worked...
  18. Cwhyu2

Android

Bought a new phone and it has a GPS app,so I thought I would try it out. Put in an address 2 blocks from me and followed what my phone said,got to the destanation and my phone showed me a picture of the place. Walked back home and when I got in the door to my house,my phone said"you must be...
  19. Cwhyu2

just jokes

What did the spider email to the fly? Visit my web site!
  20. Cwhyu2

101 ways to annoy people

1) Specify that your drive-through order is " to go"
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks