Search results

1. D

fog horn pipes

Hope someone can help. Three weeks ago I installed an expansion tank on my water line after my prv and befor my hot water tank. The tank is a watts tank which I calculated on their web site as the proper size for my system. I am on city water incoming pressure at about 100-110psi. It is...
  2. D

expansion tank

can anyone tell me the location an expansion tank should be installed in regard to a water heater? Also should the tank hang below the water line or be above it?
  3. D

Sprinkler valve noise

I had a sprinkler system installed fall of 06. Worked great for the rest of the season. When I turned the system on this spring nothing but problems. A little history about the system. It was installed by a reputable installer. The back flow(Febco 850) was installed outside in the ground...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks