Search results

1. Majus

Evidence Of A Broken Sewer Line

Heavy clay soil, likely PVC sewer line going to the main. Large metro area, but on the periphery of many small earthquakes per year due to fracking (Oklahoma). Water standing in small pools on the surface in an overall area of about twelve feet in diameter. Is this evidence of a broken or...
  2. Majus

Cleaning blocked exterior drain line...

...which is clogged with a clay-based mud. I don't know how far the blockage extends, but the potential distance could be around 150 feet. The pipe is the 4-inch flexible black corrugated type. I do know it would be unwise to have it snaked. The cost to replace all of the drain (around 160...
  3. Majus

Heated pet bowl question

I bought a heated pet bowl for indoor use, but it heats the water way too hot since it was intended for outdoor cold climate use. Electrical info on the pet bowl is 120V, 60Hz, 75W. It doesn't have any controls. I want to add a control to drop the heat level. A friend said I should not use an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks