Search results

1. Buckeyetech

Water Softener Self installation

In Ohio, you can install it yourself with no permits in my area.
  2. Buckeyetech

Master Plumber

Ditto. Each area has different chargable rates. Go right to the source and make a couple of calls. Someone is going to have to foot the driving time and inspection time for the plumber.
  3. Buckeyetech

1/2" copper pipe swelling

Hard water will do that to pipes.
  4. Buckeyetech

Emulsified Water-No Spot Car Wash

A good friend of mine owns a car wash. His has a reverse osmosis system for the "spot free rinse" Go Bucks
  5. Buckeyetech

Gas black pipe plug

3/4" pipe probably won't require much more than a couple of 14" pipe wrenches.
  6. Buckeyetech

Right angled pipe wrench

Marlin336 has the correct answer...a basin wrench is what you need. And they're nowhere near $200.00-$300.00. Somebody is leading you down the wrong path and it's not Marlin336. Go Bucks
  7. Buckeyetech

Power vent motor won't shut off

Get your meter out again, and follow the wiring schematic. You'll find where the problem is.
  8. Buckeyetech

Electric Water Heater Placement

80 gallons at 8.3 pounds per gallon equals 664 pounds plus the water heater. Gotta be a strong stand!
  9. Buckeyetech

Shark bite

I've never had a problem with a Sharkbite leaking. The extra cost of using Sharkbites is sometimes offset by saving the labor time involved. Ditto on the fire extinguisher. I wouldn't be without one. I often spray the 2 x 4 etc. after I am done soldering when the project is up against...
  10. Buckeyetech

PVC tubing leaks

If you have to use two washers or plumbers's putty. You've got a surprise coming in the future. You obviously don't have it fit correctly. Redo it before you flood your cabinets. You may have the fittings cross threaded. Hand tighting it will be fine. Ditto on the tapered portion that gets...
  11. Buckeyetech

Made a mistake...wrong ABS cement

I had to redo an ABS drain job that was leaking in 6 or 8 fittings that we were 99% certain was glued with the wrong glue. The homeowner had extra ABS pipe and fittings along with a couple of partial cans of both CPVC and PVC glue. The woman thought her now deceased husband had done it right...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks