Search results

1. Snapplez

Another Flange Bites The Dust... (How to Repair?)

I know there are dozens of flange repair question on the site (I did the responsible thing and tried to search for answers first - didn't find an answer). Sorry to bring this topic up again - any help/advice is most appreciated. Short Story Busted/rotted/tilted toilet flange - it needs...
  2. Snapplez

Ikea Braviken Sink - Need Specailized Plumbing?

Here's the story. Ikea is selling a new line of bathroom sinks (Ikea Godmorgon System - Braviken (BRÃ…VIKEN) sink). These are nice sinks with a huge fullsize drawer. The kit comes with the sink, drain, and pvc plumbing for the waste. Faucets are sold separately. A unique feature of this sink is...
  3. Snapplez

replacing closet flange - not much pipe to work with!

here's my issue -- i am replacing a subfloor before a new tile job and intend to replace the closet flange after the tile floor is down. i am concerned with the lack of pvc pipe that will be available to work with after removing the old flange. suggestions will be must appreciated! (see...
  4. Snapplez

removing unused drain + supply

i've been working on a remodel project where a tub was removed and will not be replaced. question 1: what is the proper procedure to remove the unused drain? can i cut above the trap and plug the drain below the subfloor? question 2: what about unused 1/2 supply lines? can these simply be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks