Search results

1. noobster

PVC cement method

sorry all..additional question: the vertical pipe I have to cut has some purple primer (can't tell if there's cement) on the whole pipe. 3 inches probably either drip or the guy went crazy. is it ok to re-cement that part or does it have ot be clean?
  2. noobster

PVC cement method

Got it! good idea...I knew that :rolleyes: thanks WorthFlorida
  3. noobster

PVC cement method

OK trying to redo handyman's shower drain mess.... anyway, I watched how to prime and glue PVC together with the twist and hold method. my question is..how do you do that on the last connection when you cant twist it? will just a push and hold do?
  4. noobster

help with tub/shower faucet problem

Hi guys, my first post so please go easy on me...:D specs: 3 handle tub/shower faucet, don't know the brand, it's old (looking at least) our upstairs shower is making this banging/machine-gun like sound everytime someone turns it on ever so slightly, but once it's turned all the way, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks