Search results

1. K

Septic Tank Questions

Add bacteria and forget about it. Do your own research on google and figure out what you can do tyo fix yourself. www.ridx.com (light treatment) www.newtechbio.com (heavy duty) roebic.com (light duty) Forget how may people say otherwise and do your own research, I have not pumper in 15 years...
  2. K

Septic system maintainance

www.reobic.com and ridex.com sell maintenance treatments and www.newtechbio.com sells heavy dyuty. Throw some in evey month(small amount) and no worry
  3. K

How to inspect the drain field

Look up some images of a drainfield and you will more or less see that they are in most cases just some gravel, pvc pipe and soil. If it is now working and you run into a blockage, no worrry. If the piping from the field to the dbox to the tank are intact, you should be ok. If the drainfeild is...
  4. K

Covering AC line set on outside of house

How about rerouting or covering with plastic sheathing that you can match up to your exterior as close as possible.
  5. K

Septic tank questions

Green grass around tank Whatever you, dont use chlorine until you know for sure exactly what type of system you are dealing with. If you do not have a spray type system, be real careful what you put down that pvc pipe out at the drainfield. I have not had a pumpout in 15 years and my sytem is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks