Search results

1. coyote556

Can I cut off this portion of the gate valve and unscrew it?

I want to take this gate valve out and replace it with a 1/4 turn ball valve. It is screwed onto a male 3/4" copper fitting that is right against the wall coming into the home. I am worried if I heat the fitting and it starts leaking, I will never get it resealed being so close to the wall...
  2. coyote556

Frost free hydrants??

I am getting ready to trench in a 200ft run of 1" poly from the meter, and it will feed two frost free hydrants that are about 60ft apart. Do you all usually "T" off the main run to set these hydrants? How far away from the main run shoud I go with the hydrants? Can I run the poly off the...
  3. coyote556

Tile floor closet flange issues. With picture.

Can anyone offer any advise on this. I screwed up and tiled this floor right up to the 3"abs opening in a concrete floor. I bought an inside closet flange for 3" abs, however the problem is the flange has a small shelf on the bottom of it, which makes it sit up too hight off the floor for the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks