Search results

1. HP

Any experience with Dual Flush Toilets

TOTO now makes a dual-flush TOTO has released its first dual-flush in the states named the AQUIA. It doesn't appear to be overly priced for a TOTO and looks a bit like th NEXUS model. Take a look and see what you think. HH MaP rating of 800 grams
  2. HP

"Bidet" toilet seats

Betty: I actually sell all of these items online and we have the TOTO items in our offices. All I can say is that the individuals that purchase the TOTO washlets always seem pleased. I have never used the Takagi or Inax. And I know that this may be irrelevent but the stability of the other...
  3. HP

Toto C703 bowl - tank match

Im sure you know but TOTO has discontinued production of the st703 tank
  4. HP

TOTO SoftClose?

The SS154 has a beveled edge cut into the lid for added detail while the lid of the SS114 remains completely smooth
  5. HP

Is there a compact elongated toilet less than 27 1/2 in?

Shortest TOTO elongated Rainbowman, The shortest TOTO elongated is 27-1/4" long and their shortest round is still 26 1/8" Hope this helps. TOTO toilet Toto Aquia CST416M, elongated 27-1/4" long. Toto Drake CST744E elongated, 28" long Toto Drake CST743E round bowl, 26.5" long The...
  6. HP

Looking for best toilet for under 300 bucks

TOTO Drake Joe, Terry is right. The TOTO Drake is an outstanding toilet. It is the only two-piece toilet that TOTO makes with the G-Max flush (their best) and comes in around $300. The Drake also comes in an elongated model and, outside of space constraints, is a more comfortable bowl that is...
  7. HP

Toto - Fully Glazed Trapway

Glazed TOTO trap Steve, I have found that a number of people have the same question. The bottom of the trap in TOTO toilets is still rough to the touch when you would expect it to be smooth, hence, not glazed. But TOTO explains that the glaze is applied throughout the trap in a sponge/vaccum...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks