Search results

1. F

Fixed two leaks, but no water coming out.

You can also check the integrity of the wire going to the valve with an ohm meter and enough wire to reach from the valve box to the controller. Buy some 14g bell wire--its cheap. Get enought to reach from the valve to the controller. Twist the bell wire(or other wire) to the power wire of the...
  2. F

Wire mystery

No doubt. But I couldn't just let it go. I'm telling you anyone looking at this in person has just scratched their head. Well I checked the resistance on all the wires and low and behold..........they failed. So yes, the wire is bad. But, where they are broken along this very straight...
  3. F

Wire mystery

The only thing I haven't done is test the integrity of each (3) of the wires. I'm going to do that today. I needed to get a pulse dohicky and see if it is in fact a break somewhere along the run. I hope your right. At least then I will know. It's the not knowing that kills ya.
  4. F

Wire mystery

So far poor quality wire is the only possibility I can't disprove of the known possible causes. I just have a hard time convincing myself and for sure that would be a rare situation. The fact that I can visually inspect the entire run disproves anything is chewing on it. I would see it. This...
  5. F

Wire mystery

How do only 3 wires break in a bundle of 8 in a basically static state.
  6. F

Wire mystery

I checked continuity for all the wires. Nothing from A to B. The wires are bundled in a sheath of 8 wires. The run is straight and without unusual bends with no wear or tear. It has only been there for 6 months. I found it very unusual for one to go bad 2 weeks ago and and two today. The...
  7. F

Wire mystery

I need to lay this out there for the experts or who ever would know. About 2 weeks ago one of my valves just quit working. After I determined that the current from my Hunter Pro-C was live and the ground intact I found that using the power from another valve proved the solenoid and valve were...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks